Many things often seem simple on the surface, but when you start to question and dig a little deeper, things can very suddenly get complicated. Containment and isolation are no exceptions. But that’s ok. That’s what we’re here to help with.
If you’ve looked through our range of products and not found what you are looking for, perhaps you should consider a custom design. Our design engineers have extensive knowledge in designing and manufacturing containment enclosures for a massive range of applications. It might just be that one of our standard products needs customising. The details of the upgrade options are on each product page. Using these options could save you time and money.
However, if you really have an engineering challenge for us, there is nothing our designers love better than working around a problem to plan the best containment platform for you.
Here is how a custom design project tends to run:
Quote / Request for project
You come to use with your requirements, perhaps using this form: [LINK]
We need to know quite a bit of information for us to accurately give you a cost. We might ask quite a few questions, including the potency of the product, preferably it’s OEL.
Site evaluation / design study
- We will visit your site [everytime?] to evaluate the situation, what you are doing and how you need to contain it. This gives us a strong position from which to produce a concept.
- Production of concept
- If this concept works for you, we will draw up a quote based on those requirements.
- A more detailed look at the concept to iron out all the nitty-gritty.
Full scale ergonomic mock-up
- This will take place at your facility. It will not only test the process, but ensure it works for your operators’ ergonomics
General Arrangement Drawings Sign off
- If this gets the thumbs-up, we will create a GA drawing. An even more detailed design that will tell our manufacturers how to construct your isolator.
- At our cleanroom and Class 8 inspection facility.
- You are welcome to come our site and complete the FAT with us.
Installation, Validation, Training and SOP development
- To ensure the isolator works at peak performance, we suggest these take place together as one package.
Ensuring success of your project
Whilst there are many stages to customised design, with several variables we have honed the process over the years and now can lead you through it with confidence and expertise. We are the experts and love to impart our knowledge. There are several benefits to commissioning a custom design project;
- Value engineering of containment solution for varied and unique applications
- Bespoke solutions for your facility, enabling you to provide flexibility to your market
- Development of tailored SOPs, validation and testing specifications
- Dedicated engineering team working on your project from design to manufacture
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Improvements to your processes, allowing you to be responsive to changing demands