Universal processing isolator for any laboratory setting
Our classic flexible film isolator that is popular in lots of laboratory settings.
The cleaning and validation of a hardshell isolator is an inconvenience to some and a complete impossibility for others. The soloFLEX needs neither cleaning nor validation between campaigns. Simply collapse and start afresh. By introducing single-use technology to your lab operations you save time, money and hassle.
The airlock and continuous liner features ensure containment during pharmaceutical production so you can create your product safely within Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
- Weighing, dispensing and sampling of API material
- Containment of powders, aerosols or harmful agents
- Rapid assembly time
- Tough but clear flexible film design
- Extensively researched and designed for optimum performance
- Continuous liner
- Entry airlock
- Main body is polyurethane film while the front is crystal grade PVC film for optical clarity
- Anti-static frosted film gloves designed for ease of use
- Available in two, three or four glove options to suit your process
- Utility sleeves for gas liners, data cables or power
- Fully welded gas and airtight zips with easy to use pulls
- H14 HEPA filters with upgrade