Ultimate operator protection in a flexible pop-up isolator
Product containment and processing of small-scale lab operations can cause a headache if they are irregular or infrequently performed. A costly acquisition of a large-scale containment unit simply isn’t an option for many laboratory applications.
The soloLAB is a pop-up, benchtop isolation unit which is super quick to assemble (it really does just pop-up) that offers containment for many applications. It is fully welded from a tough yet very clear 500-micron flexible film offering high optical clarity and maximum durability. Utility sleeves allow for gas lines to be added securely to control the environment within.
The soloLAB provides excellent value for money to any labs looking to contain a variety of processes or substances.
- Portable containment
- Sample preservation
- Prevent damage from equipment with an optional floor mat
- Quick set up time
- Large gas-tight access zipper
- Clear and durable flexible containment
- Ergonomic design
- Negative pressure airflow for better containment results
- 500micron flexible film
- Two glove sleeves with interchangeable gloves
- Large gas-tight zip access
- Sealable utility sleeve
- H14 HEPA filter
- Optional floor mat prevents damage from equipment