Terms & conditionsLast updated 03/12/19
Solo Containment Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term Solo Containment or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3 Bramhall Moor Technology Park, Pepper Rd, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5BW United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 07494446 and is registered to Unit 3 Bramhall Moor Technology Park, Pepper Rd, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5BW United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
preferences. If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal
information may be stored by us for use by third parties:
- Personal data only when you actively enquire about our services:
- Name, place of work, position
- Contact information including email address
- Postal address
- Your interests in relation to Solo Containment’s services and events
- Your computer IP address
- The method in which you found our website
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.