All our products are based on the single-use, disposable ethos. We supply both the stainless-steel frame and the flexible film enclosure. All our platforms have some common features that form the basis of our design principles:
- Gas-tight zips
- Glove sleeves designed to reduce friction
- Perfect fit enclosures for enhanced clarity
- Ergonomic designs
- Strong and reliable construction with radio frequency welding
- Precision design engineering for excellent standards of manufacturing
- Filters of a grade appropriate to the application
- Manufacture ready – no validation
- Tool-free assembly and disposal
A universal set of containment isolators for low level applications. Designed for flexibility of use. From the pop-up bubble of the soloLAB to the versatile soloFLEX platform, these cover a range of laboratory applications.
Designed for use in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, these isolators have been engineered to cover a range of applications. They can handle products from OEB 3 – OEB 5 with different features defining their uses depending on what you need them to do.
Whilst our product options cover a wide range of applications and settings, we understand that it is not infinite. We can either offer modifications to the core product range or a full bespoke design process.